Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I can't believe the last week of school is upon us. Here are a few reminders for the week:

Monday:  1:30-3:30 WWII Museum Exhibit--Please come and visit our exhibits. They are phenomenal!  All projects are set up in the middle school classrooms, with the exception of Mr. Lewis's room.

Tuesday: Regular Day, but the kids and I will brainstorm and come up with something fun. We will definitely have an auction and we need last minute items!

Wednesday:  8th grade promotion 10:00--All students attend

Thursday: Field Day 8:00-2:00; last day of school


I am going to miss this bunch of 7th and 8th graders so much. We have had an extraordinary year together....lots of laughter and great moments. This is such a wonderful group of kids and I have enjoyed every day with them. I hope you all have a relaxing, terrific summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment